If you wish to sell your business note, sell a business loan, sell a chattel mortgage, sell an asset purchase agreement, or sell a security agreement, AX can fulfill all of your funding needs and can get you the capital you require. When you decide to sell your business note, come and see what we can do for you and get funded today!
WHY SELL YOUR BUSINESS NOTE TO US?
If you’re tired of acting as the bank after selling your small business and owner-financing the loan with a business note, AX can offer a sound and painless exit strategy.
We are the fastest growing owner-financed business note buyers in the country today. When you sell a business note on the secondary market, we can fund the purchase in as little as 15 business days. If you currently hold, or have created, a business note that you want to sell now, simply contact us today to get started.
If you have not yet sold your small business, and you or your client is thinking about owner-financing the business loan, AX will guide you on how you can maximize your cash payout from a business note buyer.
SELLING A BUSINESS NOTE HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
When selling a business note on the secondary note market to a business note buyer‚ ensuring that you are dealing with the right funding source is crucial. This is especially true when your primary objectives are: to find a funding source that performs efficiently and effectively, and of course‚ to receive the most money possible when selling your business note.
We at AX have been operating as a business note buyer for over 7 years, which has given us the in-depth experience and industry knowledge to successfully and effectively fund your business note sale in as little as 15 business days. We also pride ourselves on three core principles when purchasing business notes:
- Aggressive Offers and Pricing
- Unmatched Professionalism and Client Courtesy
- Unsurpassed Knowledge of the Entire Discount Cash Flow Industry
We have our own in-house funding platform, which is specifically geared towards performing business notes/business loans that we will purchase at a discount. When reviewing a business note for acquisition, we will primarily focus on: the equity in the collateral (down payment, seasoning, etc.), the borrower’s credit rating (and/or personal guarantee if borrower is a corporate entity), the business’s financial strength, the subject business model and loan structure.
When you’re selling your business note to AX, we are in the position to fund business notes from $25,000 to $500,000 (remaining loan balance). We can provide full purchase buy-out options or partial purchase buy-out options.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to begin the process. Or, you can review our complete business note purchase criteria online by clicking: AX Business Note Purchase Criteria.
To learn our simple business note creation guidelines when you go to sell your business note, please click:
HOW TO SELL A BUSINESS NOTE
- Get a quote
- Accept the bid (either a full purchase offer or a partial purchase offer)
- Submit a Copy of Promissory Note and Copy of Asset Purchase Agreement or Chattel Mortgage (depending on state and type of business sale)
- We will perform asset/collateral verification (confirm note’s LTV, borrower credit & get estimate on property value)
- Once asset has been pre-confirmed, note seller will need to submit the following documents for underwriting:
- Copy of Bill of Sale
- Copy of Recorded Note
- Proof of Personal Guarantee (if borrower is a corporate entity)
- Copy of Lease Agreement (if applicable)
- Business Financial Statements up to Time of Sale
- Note Seller’s Tax Returns from Previous 2 Years Prior to Sale
- All Closing Documents From Time of Sale
- Copy of 3rd-Party Loan Servicing Agreement (if applicable)
- Note seller will review, sign note-purchase agreement and seller checklist
- We will then review and underwrite the transaction
- We will clear the transaction for closing
- We will then schedule closing time and date or close the transaction via FedEx, UPS or attoreny’s office if desired (seller’s preference)
- Receive cashiers check or wire transfer
This entire process of selling a business note will take anywhere from 10 business days to 20 days from front to back. AX pays for ALL costs associated with the purchase of your transaction.